We are a not-for-profit human services agency, which operates 24-hour residential programs providing services to mentally retarded/developmentally disabled adult consumers. We recruit applicants for DIRECT CARE WORKER, positions who are willing to work per diem on available shifts. Flexible availability is a must!! Applicants are periodically screened and interviewed for vacant positions.
Applicants must be able to read English, interpret, and implement service plans and goal activities. Applicants must complete and maintain AMAP (Approved Medication Administration Person) status, CPR, First Aid, and Strategies for Crisis Intervention training modules.
If you are interested in applying for a Per-Diem Direct Care Worker's position at CRC, please e-mail your resume to
Ensure you have documentation listed below and are aware of the following:
- ID Card. A photo ID issued by a state, U.S. possession or government. All documents have to comply with Dept of Homeland Security approved documents establishing ID and/or employment eligibility.
- Social Security Card valid for employment.
- Education. U.S. high school diploma or credited school transcript and complete address from the school you graduated or a GED. Foreign educational claims, private translation, or evaluation services are not accepted; however, foreign credentials that are evaluated by an accredited U.S. institution of higher learning are accepted, as are credentials certified by foreign consulates or embassies.
- Employment Record. The complete mailing address, zip, and telephone number of all places you have worked. Present proof for periods of unemployment (award letter or UI check stubs) or for school attendance (official transcripts) or proof for self-employment.
- Veterans must present Forms DD214 or NGB22.
- Personal References. Do not use former supervisors or relatives. Provide the complete mailing address, zip, and telephone number of three persons.
- Résumé. Must be typed and up-to-date.
- Background Check. Be willing to submit to an FBI/Justice Center Criminal Background/fingerprinting check.
Note: The information you provide will be verified. False statements regarding past employment, unemployment, schooling, military service, or criminal history not listed and discussed at the time your application form is submitted will be grounds for withdrawal of a job offer or for firing a person after hire.
| "I continue to be amazed daily at the high level of care provided by our staff in improving the quality of life of our consumers.CRC’s greatest asset is its people. What stands out in my mind is the family-like interaction between caregivers and the individuals entrusted in our care.
The organization’s willingness to go the extra mile for the individuals we serve is reflected in the positive feedback from parents, guardians and family members over the years. One example is from a parent who was told by her son, Mack, “it’s time to go home” during a visit to his parent’s home. Mack was referring to his residence at CRC. This declaration by Mack spoke volumes about the outstanding care he receives by the staff members at CRC and emphasized the quality of human service that CRC continues to provide to the community." - Glenn M., Program Manager, 27 years at CRC