Meaningful work at CRC
CRC is a not-for-profit human services agency that operates 24-hour residential programs and services for adult with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We recruit Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) who are willing to work per diem on available shifts. Schedule flexibility is a must.
Applicants must be able to read English, interpret, and implement service plans and goal activities, complete and maintain AMAP (Approved Medication Administration Person) status, and be certified in CPR, First Aid, and Strategies for Crisis Intervention by CRC trainers.
To apply for a per-diem DSP position, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application must include:
- a photo ID issued by a state, U.S. possession or government. All documents must meet U.S. Department of Homeland Security approval for identification and employment eligibility.
- a valid Social Security Card.
- a U.S. high school diploma or credited school transcript and complete address from the school you graduated or earned your GED. Foreign educational claims, private translation, or evaluation services are not accepted. We will accept foreign credentials with certification from an accredited U.S. institution of higher learning, or credentials certified by foreign consulates or embassies.
- a record of employment with complete mailing address, zip codes, and telephone numbers of every places you have worked;
- proofs for periods of unemployment (award letter or UI check stubs), school attendance (official transcripts) or self-employment; and,
- forms DD214 or NGB22 if you are a veteran.
- the complete mailing address, zip code, and telephone number of three personal references, excluding former supervisors and relatives;
- your résumé, typed and up-to-date.
- proof of background check. You must be willing to submit to an FBI/Justice Center Criminal Background/fingerprinting check. Note: The information you provide will be verified. False statements regarding past employment, unemployment, schooling, military service, or criminal history will be grounds for withdrawal of a job offer or dismissal.